Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

March 4, 2015

Slip up

I just purged for the first time in almost a year.
I should be ashamed or at least care. I don't.
Somehow, it was very comforting.
Like I finally had control again.
So much for being recovered...

I know my demons will always haunt me.
But I hope for a better tomorrow.
Hope you're doing really well.

Love


 ~ Meg

3 comments:

  1. We all slip up sometimes. It doesn't mean this has to end in full-blown relapse. Tomorrow is a new day.

    Take care
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purged for the first time since I was pregnant and out of control. It was freeing but gross and horrible at the same time. I had made sugar cookies from scratch and I also made icing from scratch and I just couldn't stop eating it.. It was so out of control. As I was eating I never thought I would purge.. but low and behold. I did...:( That's what I get for volunteering... I should know my fat but can't resist.. :(

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~