Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

June 12, 2014

Hello again

Goodbyes don't last forever. At least in my case they don't. I've never been quite able to let things go. I keep coming back to them over and over again, no matter how bad they are for me. I keep coming back to the people who hurt me most and I keep repeating my mistakes even though somewhere deep inside I know I'm going to get hurt even worse than the last time.

And so I'm back to blogger, a place that used to be a trigger for my disordered behavior in so many ways. Maybe I'm only back for a little while, maybe for good. I really missed it here though. The truth is, I feel like this is the only place where I really belong, the one place where I can be heard. 

I quit blogging in December and shortly after that, I quit writing altogether. I thought that once I stopped putting all the sadness on paper, my life would magically become better. But it didn't happen, it just doesn't work like that. Truth be told, I think it made things worse. Suddenly I was left all alone with my thoughts that I just couldn't share with anyone, I didn't know how. Writing is what I always knew and loved, it is my way of dealing with everything.

And now I want to write again, about nothing and everything. I want to pour my soul into magical words.
I hope you still remember me. I sure never have forgotten you.
Love


~ Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~