Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

September 13, 2012

Wonderwall


You've changed everything.
Just one thought of you
And here I am smiling.
Every single day.
Thank you for
Not leaving
Me alone.
Yet.


I think I am in love. I cannot be sure because I seem to have lost the ability to understand what the word means. But my heart is smiling and everything just seems so bright for a while. If this is not love, what is? Is it the constant pain, the sadness? No, I don't think so. And if so, then I never want to truly love again.

It feels as if my heart expanded just to make room for one more person. One more person who can break my heart as easily as if it were made of glass.

I am really scared. These great things, well, they don't happen to me. I am afraid something will go horribly wrong. But somewhere deep inside I hope that everything will stay perfect, just this once. Because at the moment there is nothing I want more than to stay happy.
Love


~ Meg

4 comments:

  1. My heart is smiling for you too, Meg. Darling, my love, my beautiful friend. I'm happy that you have someone you can be with, but don't be scared. I know these things can be scary sometimes, but is it better to just be glad and thankful that he is here for you? Right now, at this moment? Please continue to be happy, Meg. I love you and I'm thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy for you! I'm going to warn you to be careful anyway, but I really really hope you don't need to be and that this all works out for you! Best wishes :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont believe that there is only one soulmate for everyone, i think that you find someone that makes your heart beat fast and slow at the same time, someone that makes you so happy your veins pulse, and you mold your own soulmate. if it is ment to be than you will feel it in your soul. keep smiling :)

    feel free to stop by my page anytime!
    xoxo
    daisy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read what you wrote and I can't stop thinking how much I'd love to feel something like that again. It's like I'm way too scared of people... almost as much as I'm scared to myself. I wish I could fall in love again. Enjoy it! Because love is the most beautiful thing in the whole world, once you've found it, you mustn't let it go!

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~