Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

May 12, 2012

Here's to no future


Could you sense it? 
Lovely as ever, your eyes so deep, so calm.
Why did it happen so?
Last time in our lives. If only I had known.
Keep my heart safe, will you? 
I'll miss you.


It is such a strange thing, the time, don't you think?
It passes and everything just comes and goes.
I thought we would last forever. We didn't
and our future became so very surreal. 
Our tomorrows became yesterdays.
And all that was yet to come,
it's changed to bitter past.
Does it even matter?
No. Because I love
you and always
 will. I am hurt.
I have to
let you 
go.


~ Meg

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. Lovely words spoken sweetie =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the add. oh, that word arrow, impossible to ignore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just beautiful! I miss your writings, how I wish you never left, Meg.

    I love you. I love you. I love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad and so beautiful. Love the way you've constructed the poem visually.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I came across here! <3

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative use of structure, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Much love, and all my hope!

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~