Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

August 29, 2011

Escapes

Curled on the bedroom floor she was, trying to cry her heart out.
Were it possible she would have cried herself to death.

She felt so bad, still does. She cannot breathe, literally. Every breath she takes comes in the most unnatural way. As if she forced herself to inhale just every now and then.
She feels like she wants to puke just from all the sadness. And her heart is acting strange. It races and stops, races and then stops again.
Is this how it is to feel, always?


~ Meg

11 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better. And I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get through this.. so many times in my life i have felt like its the end, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not seem like it now, but things will get better, you can get through this!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure look like you need a hug.
    *HHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!*

    there ya go, thats for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. I know depression all too well. Wish I could take it away for you.

    And though you may not believe this, trust me...things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. I hope you're all right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg! Don't do anything to harm yourself! Please, it will all be ok in the end. It has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs. I hope you are okay. Things do get better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please hang in there! I've been there before, I'm on that road again now, I know nothing anyone says can actually make you believe it will get better or that even if it might that it's worth the pain but all I can say is that you don't know the future and it it's amazing the surprises it can hold. Please don't miss out on the chance to find out what it might hold for you or let us all miss out on a future with you in it. (and by the way, as someone who tried the sleeping pill route once, it doesn't necessarily work out all peaceful and romantic as drifting off to sleep and never waking. For me, it meant a lot of vomiting, hallucinations, humiliating scene with my parents, and hospitalization. Followed by a big cover-up with school and extended family.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across this and I really, really hope you're okay. What you described is something that has happened to me, and seems to be keep happening, more and more often. It's intimidating and scary and monstrous. But please, irrational as it sounds coming from a total stranger, please wait for it to get better. It will, sometimes <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really getting worried that you haven't posted again. I hope you are ok. Strangers or not, there are people out here who care.

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~