Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

January 2, 2011

Day 7: Your ex

Dear Jacob,

I am very sorry for breaking your heart. You are a good guy and you didn't deserve to be treated like that. I only broke up with you because I couldn't stand lying to you anymore. You often asked me what was wrong and I never told you the truth. I always pretended to be alright and you knew I wasn't. You stood by my side anyways.

I often wonder how different my life would be if I stayed with you, if I told you the truth. Maybe you'd have left me, but I can't quite believe that. You made me happy, most of the time. The memories of you bring smile back to my face.

I think I miss you, I really do.
Love


~ Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hugs.
    I feel for you, Meg. Breaking the heart of someone you love hurts. Hurts a lot. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 feeling with you. stay strong

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~