Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

January 1, 2011

Day 5: Your dreams

Dear dreams,

I love waking up in the morning and remembering you, if only for few minutes. I like using you as a way to discover my true self with all the desires that remain hidden during my consciousness. You reflect even the deepest of my wants and fears and always are so true.

I have only one thing to ask. Could you please try to be a little nicer to me? Sometimes you scare me and I wake up crying, hardly able to breathe, because you are killing those who I love the most. Those dreams hurt me the most. I'd rather you kill me every single night. I will bear the excruciating pain that comes with the picture of death you bring into my head, but please save my loved ones. Emotional pain is hundred times worse than physical one.

Thank you for appearing. I like you, dreams. You make me feel so alive.
Love


~ Meg

1 comment:

  1. very lovely...
    i can relate so much about this, dear.

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~