Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

January 2, 2011

Day 4: A sibling

Dear Veronica and Teri,

I love you so very much. You bring out the best of me just by being alive. You are the brightest thing I have in this world. I will always love you more than anyone else.

There is one thing that makes me very sad. You are so innocent now and I can't stand the thought that your innocence will eventually be shattered. I cry when I think that one day, when you grow up, the world will take your innocence away from you. You will be hurt and that thought breaks my heart.
People say they hope you will become like me when you grow up, but that is my worst nightmare. I never want you to be like me, I don't want you to be hopeless and broken girls that have no idea how to live their lives.

I hope this world will be good to you. I hope you will be surrounded by good people that love you. If you struggle and don't know where to go, I will ALWAYS be there for you.

I love you so very much. You are my little angels. Your birth was a sign that I was longing for, a sign from God that life is worth living. You give me the strength to fight every day. You teach me how to breathe over and over again. I will always love you more than you think anyone could.
Love


~ Meg

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, I've always wanted a sister.

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~