Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

February 22, 2011

Mama, I love you

I am scared.

I live in a world I don't know anymore. My mind and heart gradually lead me to my own grave. I am already halfway there, in my coffin; the lid is open but I'm not buried yet. I don't want help but I don't want to be like this either.

It is the worst feeling in the world to lose a child, something worth crying your heart out. The thought about breaking your heart breaks mine. I am sorry mama; I love you and always will. I am scared for I know you'll suffer and I never ever want to hurt you. But the desire to die is so much stronger.

I am scared.


~ Meg

7 comments:

  1. Oh Meg, this post broke my heart... I wish you are well... I wish I can hug you right now, please know that you are not alone... Be strong, love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad, yet so beautiful the way you write. But you're not alone! Things will get better I promise, just stay strong & don't give up. xo A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz stay strong. don't end with this world. always have in your mind that there are always people how feel the same like you.

    I want to help you....


    My Beautiful Lunacy, My Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. Stay strong, dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby girl, i love you. we dont hear that enough so im going to say it again. i love you. it breaks my heart that youre feeling this way. im literally crying right now. <3 <3 <3. im here for you whenever, via email or my blog or even aim if you ask me to sign on. please stay strong, the world will miss such a beautiful soul. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't go. please don't go. just think of all the lovely things in the world that make life worth it. like a baby's smile or holding hands with somebody wonderful. because if you go now, someone amazing out there will never have the chance to fall in love with the most beautiful girl in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your writting is wonderful! except, this post is terribly sad; we all at times feel this way, but i know you can make it through, stay strong dear! just remember, you have support from all of us!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~