Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

January 2, 2011

Day 1: Your best friend

Dear Emily,

even though I know few people who could be considered being very good friends of mine, whenever I think of who is my best friend, your name is the first that comes on my mind. Together we have undergone so many beautiful as well as painful things. You have been very important part of my life since I first met you. I will never forget one day spent with you. You helped me when I needed it most, when I was damaged, broken. You held me together and saved me from falling to the ground in million pieces. You were there for me when no one else was.

And now you are so far yet still so close. You are in my heart and always will be. No matter who else will come to my life, he/she can never replace you because you are the one who holds my heart together. I couldn't’t live with myself if I ever hurt you a lot. You don’t know how that would torture me. You are one of the very few things that would hurt me to lose.

Take care of your precious self now that I'm too far away to take care of you myself.
Love


~ Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~