Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

January 1, 2011

Day 6: A stranger

Dear stranger,

you don't even know how your smile helped me get through my day. When I looked at you smiling at me, I couldn't help but smile back. I was probably staring at you a little longer than I should have. But hey, did I mention you are cute?

I don't know if you usually do it, but the way you compliment people is so lovely. Everyone likes to hear something nice about themselves and if it comes unexpectedly, from a stranger, it feels so good. It brightened my day. Please, keep saying nice things to other people and continue smiling.
Love


~ Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~