Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

June 22, 2010

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake

Today I've convinced myself it's OK to give up. Don't take risks. Stick with the status quo, no drama, now is just not the time. But my reasons aren't reasons, they're excuses. All I'm doing is hiding from the truth and the truth is that I'm scared. I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment, that the world is going to come crashing down and I don't know if I can survive that...


~ Meg

3 comments:

  1. Oh si anche io*-*
    grazie mille
    un bacione<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not a terible person. I think that of everyone who is overweight. Its horrible becasue I even do it to some people who are smaller than me but if it helps you reach your goal then do it. Its not like your being mean to them. They dont need to know. Doing/Saying something...thats mean!!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, you are wonderful, not terrible. We just all have those days where we hate what we have become. But you are good, inside and out. This blod is a place for you to say what you cant say to someones face. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~