Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

June 23, 2010

Someone call the firemen

There was a fire in my kitchen about an hour ago. My hands are still shaking, my lips are trembling and I am so shaken. I was alone and I didn't know what to do, so I just kept blowing on it and smashing the fire with a towel.

It's OK now but I was so scared. I was literally shaking. My voice is shaking, too and my heart is beating way too fast.
I hope such a thing will never ever happen to me again.

No wonder there is fire in hell. Fires are scary.


~ Meg

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is so scary! I'm glad you're okay though.
    Hopefully some food got ruined in the process
    ;)
    Did you see the comment left by "regret" in your conversation box?
    What a douchebag... :O I hope that person is reading this right now that ANOREXIA ISN'T AN IMAGE and obviously they think you're some "wannarexic". Bitchhhh!
    Haha, what an idiot.

    Anyway, That sounds so scary =X I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sooo glad you are ok Meg! Wow, I have never had to deal with a fire, that sounds helly scary! D:
    MAddi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~