Warning

This blog's content might be triggering for some people, as it is related to eating and/or personality disorders. If you think this might be a wrong place for you, please, use your better judgment and leave.

If you decide to stay, welcome, you are greatly appreciated.

May 16, 2010

Such a perfect day

It's very cold and rainy outside. I love rainy days. I don't know why, but they fascinate me. They make me feel like everybody is lonely and sad, not just me. They make me feel like everyone has secrets, that I'm not the only one.

Rainy days are so mysterious, interesting, beautiful. Amazing gray days, best for walking. Nobody's out, nobody stares at you, there is nobody to see you cry. Grey quiet days when you hear nothing but the raindrops falling on the ground, on the trees, everywhere. The raindrops secretly wash the tears from your face and tell no one.

I feel better when it rains. It fills me with ease and I feel so comfortable, so sheltered. 
Love


~ Meg

1 comment:

  1. despite your caution, i read your post. it was beautiful, insightful...i love rain too, it's like a shroud, blurs the edges, makes me feel sheltered in a way I rarely am. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~